Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Language - Tamil New Year Special

Cheeriyo Viya - It was the name given to the Tamil New Year Celebrations at Cognizant Technology Solutions. There were few events to welcome the new year. Poetry Writing is one of them. Anyway, I just glanced through the mail only after the deadline. So, No Luck. (Honestly, I would not think of winning even I I would have seen it earlier) The topic was 'My Language - Tamil'. Anyway, Just to my satisfaction, I altered the topic a bit and prepared the following one.... Happy New Year one and all.....

2 comments:

Siva said...

Why "karvaththaiyum" ? karvaththai appears to fit well with paarvaiyaale .. you can split them both in 3 "what-was-that-I-miss-the-word" (like 'ner' and 'nirai') :-)

And how about

UUnaaki UUyiraagi
vaazhvin vazhiyaana
Neeyee enn mozhi ..

I know choices of words in poems are personal, just modified your idea to my taste :-))

Sarangan Rajamanickam said...

:-))
Just the choices of words...
I would have used your suggestion if the lines would come in the middle....

I wanted to finsh the poem, i.e. to put some end... thats y this Mozhiyaanaai.. :-)