Friday, March 16, 2007

Horoscope Conversation....

Thanks to the technology..... I and my aunt could see my brother and in law through Web Camera. Her long standing wish was satisfied. Though we have arranged for the video chat, we did not have much important issues to discuss. Our discussion was more around the (yet to be born)child of my brother. We just discussed about all possible names for the Child. The discussion went this way (Presented best to my memory):..........

..........

..........

I: We can decide the name only after the child is born. after calculating the Nakshatra...
B: No. I do not believe in those stuff. Did we both had the names according to the birth stars. It is enough if we like the name..........
I: Hey... Aleast note the time of the Child's birth. (For Child's horoscope)
B: We do not believe in that too. But In the hospital, they will note the time accurately. I will not prepare any horoscope for the kid. But I will note the time and give it. Whoever wants prepare the horoscope and do whatever......
I: Mmmmmmm
B: Common. There would be a difference in day between India and US. If I say May 5th night, it might be May 6th in India. What time will you take it as base value? How might that be correct?
I: But you see.. we usually prepare it....
B: Ahh... I have just given you a simple real time example where these things would fail..............

The discussion continued the same way for few more minutes. But even after the call, the question was revolving all over my mind. The question was valid. It was logical. I cannot ignore it. But, at the same time, I could not accept that a stuff like horoscope, that was deep rooted in Indian tradition and which was (said to be) studied and developed by great rishis like Vasistar-Agathiar-Bogar,etc. , could be flawful. My brother, sometimes, calls me biased for the Indian stuff.

But I just cannot accept that logic would defeat the wisdom of such great seers. I was searching answer for that question.... I was travelling in the lift. I could see the time The digital clock behind me, in the mirror opposite. The numbers are all mirror images. I can not see them in their actual way. But still I could know the time. How????? I did assume myself in the opposite side. I just caluculated the shapes of the numbers. Now I can find the time, even I am not standing in the right place.....The flash appeared in my mind. I got the answer.

"Horoscope is not dependent on the land you stay. Those blocks are never the rulers of your life. Instead, horoscope is just a map to show the positions of your rulers, the Planets. Those Planets, through the radiations, act on you. Those planets control you, irrespective of the location. This control of the planets act on human beings through various mediums like 'Pancha Boothas'(Five Elements), etc. (For example radiations of 'Sani' is said to act on human through hair. This is the main reason we dedicate our hair in Tripathi)

It is a grammar book to calculate the planetary locations. The planetary location is same, irrespective of the location of observation. If I put a dot on (2,3), then it is (2,3) irrespective of myself standing in (0,0) or (10,10).

But that grammar is written with Indian time as base. So, even if the child is born in US the corresponding Indian time could be taken as base for the calculation. It is just like converting High level language to Machine level Language and then execute it. So, Horoscopes seem still to be valid all over the planet"

The above answer is just through a mere(but educated) guess. I find it to convince myself. So, what do you think of Horoscope......

P.S: Though I believe Horoscope is flawless, I do not believe in the 'One more' Astrologer guys. (You see, we cannot blame Computers because of today's Indian software Indusrty behaviour.)

10 comments:

Siva said...

Seriously, thanni pottutu post eluthariya nee ?

Fun ensues when you try to explain a lot of things we do for years without any reason with science.

tirupatila mottai podratha sciencennu solriye ? niruthanum. nee niruthanum. (avanai nirutha sollunnu sollathe)

All you have to do is this - Accept we are all irrational human beings. Just accept it. We go to temple and pray for some reason. We shave our heads for some reason. None of those reasons is science. That is it. Don't try to explain it with science. That insults tradition and science, doesn't help anyone too. Now I cannot pray confidently for a mllion dollar in exchange for my hair bcos you said it is science. you know it doesn't help science too.

Seenivasan said...

"Seriously, thanni pottutu post eluthariya nee?" - well said Siva.

Sarang - I have started hating horoscope more than ever after reading your post. Thanks. :)

Meenalochini said...

Saranga,
Motai yoda erukaravanuku yellam Sani pedikatha?

Meenalochini said...

Saranga,
Motai yoda erukaravanuku yellam Sani pedikatha?

Meenalochini said...

Saranga,
Motai yoda erukaravanuku yellam Sani pedikatha?

Karthikeya Arasan SV said...

Horoscope is HORRORSCOPE during alliance search process....

Horoscope is a good time pass to me. Up or Down both the time I started reading astrology recently.

When ever I dont have answer for certain things which is happening, then I read astrology it will be good time pass. you cant conclude or arrive anything based on this.

US time India Time, kulanthai pirantha eppadi horoscope kanipaanga....I asked the same question to my Dad, but I didnt got an answer for that..

I dont know whether i will be able to answer that question if my kid asks the same in future.....

Sarangan Rajamanickam said...

anna, the answer was what discussed in the blog....

Sarangan Rajamanickam said...

meena, it is just the effect MIGHT reduce

Karthikeya Arasan SV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karthikeya Arasan SV said...

scientist are already researching having life at Mars, what if a child borns in Mars...??!!

does horroscope have anwser to it ??!!